Being a self published author is hard work. Bookselling is difficult and the self-publishing industry is enormous. This page aims to make it simple and to look beyond what happens in the US where most of the hype around selfpublishing is taking place.
I have spent thousands of hours researching the self-publishing industry in both the US and in global markets. On this page, I will share everything I wish I had known when I set out on this journey more than 10 years ago. I will share my best and my worst experiences with you so you don’t make the same mistakes as I did. I am doing this to save you time, trouble and money.
Here is my guide to selfpublised authors, a guide for authors who are new in selfpublishing and authors who plan to publish books in other languages than English and in various countries.
Tektime for translating my bookss
Webstarts for my webpage
- How to get your book into physical stores in Europe
- How to get your book professionally translated without any upfront cost
- How to get your audiobook narrated without any upfront cost
- How to get honest and validated reviews
- How to publish in Latin America
- How to receive your royalty without paying any transfer fees